*not their real names though. these are derivatives of their true names.
- Born and raised in Kuwait by Filipino parents.
- These two kids speak in English. 1st born Alektini speaks a little of Spanish and a little of Arabic. (Update: Oct. 1, 2013. She doesn’t like Arabic and Filipino. She wants to study Spanish and French.)
- Alektini uttered her 1st word at 17 days old, “uu” for poop, and OK at 1st month.
- Alekta uttered her 1st word “hi” and 2nd word “hello” at 1st month.
- Both have been informally homeschooled since 0 age.
- They attend PE classes at the park.
- They will have an online business pretty soon. Stay tuned.
Pic. May 2013.
Latest pic as of Nov. 8, 2016.
Alekta, 5; Alektini, 7.